- Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Malta Football Association personnel. Admission will not be granted to any person not in possession of a valid ticket.
- No guarantees can be given by the Malta Football Association that an event will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Association reserves the right to reschedule it without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Malta Football Association's right to search any person and their belongings whether outside or inside the Ground and to refuse entry to or expel from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search by the police officers.
- The articles which must not be brought into the Ground include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person, or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to or ejected from the Ground. Such persons are subject to prosecution. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and/or reported to the police.
- Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk and being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed is not permitted.
- All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Association and/or any police officer.
- Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Threatening, abusive or violent behaviour, and foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or expulsion from the Ground. Causing damage to, or interfering or tampering with any equipment, furniture, fitting or fixture within the Ground will bring about arrest and/or removal from the Ground.
- Racial, homophobic, or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden, and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Malta Football Association may impose a ban from the Ground as a result.
- Such acts will result in arrest and/or expulsion from the Ground whether at a football match or otherwise:
-The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority;
-The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature;
-The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be removed from the Ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
- No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate license) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or the Ground.
- No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of Malta Football Association.
- No sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Association.
- CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and Malta Football Association may itself use, or pass to the police or any Event organiser or other relevant authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
- At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any, and all instructions of any steward or officer of Malta Football Association and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
- Responsibility for minors, always remains, with a parent or guardian.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Ground (except service dogs & guide dogs).
- There is no re-admission to the Ground.
- Flags are not generally confiscated, however the obstruction of gangways, access routes, exits and entrances, health and safety signage and stairways are strictly forbidden. The Malta Football Association reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.
- Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
- The Malta Football Association reserves the right to dismiss from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is/or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance, or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action including, but not limited to, a ban from the Ground or proceedings being taken.
- Refused entry to (or ejection from) the Ground may lead to further action by the Association including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement), National Team Membership and other benefits.
TICKETS TERMS OF SALE
This Ticket is sold to You subject to these Terms, local laws in force at the time, and any other conditions or policies of the Management or Promoter as may be posted at the entrance, including but not limited to any standard policies, terms, conditions, or other then in effect.
Purchase / holding / use hercof constitutes acceptance of all such conditions by You ("You") and any holder hereof, including legal guardians or assigns (with You, "Holder"). No act or failure to act or enforce will be a waiver of any term. You can reach Customer Service on info@MFA.com.mt
- The "Promoter" is the legal person responsible for the event or attraction. The "Seller" is the legal person fiscally responsible for the event or attraction and whose VAT number appears on the front of this Ticket. Often, Promoter and Seller can be the same. The "Management" is the legal person who owns the venue or property being admitted to. The "Agent" is the legal person through whom You purchased this Ticket, including but not limited to TixPoint.com and its authorised sales agents (including other websites), and the employces, parent and subsidiary companies of any such.
- This Ticket is sold to You by the Seller, without warranty express or implied, under Maltese and B.U. law. Agent is only an agent for Seller. All legal obligations due Holder are owed by Promoter.
Holder waives any and all claims against Agent and Seller if distinct from Promoter, including but not limited to refund or chargeback, based on any obligation at law, policy, or otherwise. This sale is of a Ticket only and final with no refunds or exchanges from Agent or Seller at any time or reason.
- This Ticket may be voided without right or refund if re-sold, transferred, used for promotions, competitions, or otherwise without the prior written consent of Promoter, Seller, or a licensed Agent.
- Events may be postponed for up to 12 months from the originally scheduled date. All or part of the programme may be changed without notice. Absent clear fraud by the Promoter, neither of these will be considered a cancellation. If an event is cancelled, Holder must contact Promoter and follow any procedures announced by Promoter to claim any refund from Promoter of the Ticket price, less Service / Booking / Commission fees which are never refundable.
- The Management, Promoter, and their agents reserve the right to refuse admission or re-admit-tance to anyone, and to search any person or personal property at any time. ID may be required for re/admittance or at any time, and must always be carried by Holder.
- Promoter, Management, Seller, Agent, their owners / parents / subsidiaries, shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage by any cause whatsoever, in or outside the venue / property, or otherwise connected with this Ticket / services provided. Holder waives all claims foreseeable or not.
- The use of audio, video, or photographic equipment not previously authorised by the Promoter in writing is prohibited and if discovered such equipment is subject to confiscation and forfeit. Holder consents to the use of sound recording, filming, and/or photography authorised by Management or Promoter, which may be freely used for any purpose by them and anyone they authorise.
- No bottles, cans, containers, or outside food / drink may be brought into the venue / property except water in 500ml plastic bottles (one/person. Emergency water is available at the venue. Mer-chandise, food, or beverages may only be purchased from authorised stands. No animals are allowed except service animals having prior permission. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags. banners, poles, seating, umbrellas, laser pens, wallet chains, and any other items considered by security staff to be a potential hazard are prohibited and may be confiscated and forfeit. Any person engaging in behaviour considered objectionable, or failing to immediately comply with any instruction from security or other persons acting for Management or Promoter may be summarily ejected without right or refund. Disabled parking and ticket holders must have valid authorisations.
- WARNINGS: Exposure to loud music can injure your hearing. The venue may be cold or hot or claustrophobic. Flashing lights can trigger epileptic seizures. Always wear appropriate clothing.
Terms are © Tixpoint.com under Tixpoint ™ license from Migna Webkoor Limited (Cyprus) all rights reserved.